Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas!!!!! I hope that everyone had a very merry Christmas! I know that I did - being on a mission during this time is so special because I really get to embrace the greatest gift of all, the gift of our savior Jesus Christ. We spent Christmas day by giving others this gift too and doing missionary work! Yay! I also got to call home! It was so great to hear from my family - they are so awesome and I love and miss them so much! But, it's because I love them so much and am so grateful that I have them that I am on a mission! The Lord has blessed me so much and I want to spread this joy to others!


So on Christmas, and every day leading up to Christmas, we did "nativity finding". Right inside the big glass doors of the big church building/skyscraper where we have church, there is this really big nativity scene.  It is in the middle of a really busy part of Hong Kong called Wan Chai. Lots of people really like to stop and take pictures with it. So, we pulled out a big TV and played "He is the Gift" and stood outside and talked to people by the nativity. It was so awesome. We met so many amazing people from all over the world! Everyone was drawn in and wanted to learn more about the true meaning of Christmas and about Jesus Christ. It was so great! Lots of Christmas miracles!

Also, this week Rebecca was officially confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! Yay! She is so awesome. I am so excited for her. She has a wonderful testimony of this gospel. She knows and loves her Father in Heaven. I am so grateful for her friendship and her awesome example! I'm so happy for her!

So yeah this week has been great! And Happy New Year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment