Monday, December 8, 2014

A Miracle



This week has been soooo good.  On Wednesday we had a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!  So, Rebecca who is just amazing has been progressing and really building a testimony, but she has been scared to get baptized because she is not sure if her parents will give her permission.  SO she has told us that she will ask them in person (she is currently going to college in HK and her parents still live on the mainland) when she goes home to visit in February.  BUT on Wednesday we met with her and she told us that she decided to call her mom, and her mom said that if she felt it was good then she can get baptized! We were so excited when she told us this and she definitely is too!  We talked about it and decided to set a date for Jan 4, but then after a few minutes she was like "So is there really no time when I can get baptized sooner?"  I about fell out of my seat when she said that.  I was soooo excited!  Like she really does have a desire to follow Christ and build a relationship with her loving Father in Heaven!  I feel so privileged that I get to help someone as awesome as her!  So now she is set to be baptized in two weeks!  We were so happy and excited for Rebecca that sister Garlitz and I skipped all the way home from the meeting.

Thursday was a good and bad day.  I said Goodbye to Sister Garlitz (she is home now) and said hello to my new companion Sister Tse ... who is AWESOME!  She is from California and is fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese!  I know that we are going to have the best time together.  This week was so miraculous.  Not only did Rebecca decide to get baptized but we also started teaching three other new people!  And they are all just awesome!  I already love them so much!  And we were fed by members like three times this week!  Which is amazing!  I am so grateful for all that they do to try and help us!

Fun fact: I had chicken feet at a member's house last night.  They are very squishy.  You have to like put the whole foot in your mouth and then you rip off the toes, chew the squishy skin/meat stuff and then spit out the bone and toenail.  And apparently the paw is the best part because its realllly squishy

So yeah this week has been great! Sister Tse and I are off to a great start together and I am so excited to be working with her!

Goodbye Sister Garlitz!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment