Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Baptism!



This week has been wonderful! Many great things have happened!

On Tuesday we had transfers. Sister Tse and I are still the same (yayyy!) but we were assigned to be sister training leaders for our zone! I'm excited! It's a bit weird because I'm the newest sister in our zone and I'm still doing my 12 weeks in field training...but whatever! I'm excited!!

On Saturday we had our branch Christmas party! It was so fun! There was sooooo much yummy food. Half of it was Chinese the other half traditional Christmas dinner. Lots of people were there - including members, less active members, and investigators. Each of the auxiliaries were supposed to do a part in a "talent show" type thing - missionaries included. So we did this really awful dance thing. The point was to make is seem like the missionaries are actually fun people......  So yeah the Christmas party was great!

And then, Sunday was like the absolute best day ever!!!!!!!! First, President and Sister Hawks came and spoke in our branch sacrament meeting. Yay! They're awesome! And then after church we had Rebecca's baptism!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting! She is so awesome and I am so lucky that I have gotten to work with her. We have developed such a great friendship. After the actual baptism and at the end of the baptismal service she bore the sweetest and most awesome testimony ever! It just made me so happy to see her making the absolute best decision ever! She is so great and is such a special daughter of our Father in Heaven.

So yes, this week was great! Those were definitely the highlights of it! The church is true and I love being a missionary! Merry Christmas to everyone back home!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sister Tse, Rebecca, Alex (local YSA who baptized her), me

No comments:

Post a Comment