Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Another Lovely Week



It has been another lovely week in Hong Kong. We had some really yummy food this week. I really love Chinese food. We had one investigator make homemade dumplings for us. I also had pig's feet for like the bazillionth time. It's pretty good. Also, Sister Ellsworth and I splurged a bit (like 80 HKD) to buy some Mexican burritos!

Nothing super special or exciting happened. But, just day-to-day missionary work is a really joyful thing. Our lessons went well and our finding did too. We were able to meet some really cool people this week. Unfortunately, we didn't meet very many Mandarin speakers, but that's ok - I'm happy to meet everyone.

We had one lesson with an adorable couple from Colombia. They were on vacation for their anniversary and ended up in Hong Kong by accident because their visas for mainland were having some issues. We were able to teach them about the Book of Mormon and also give them a copy in Spanish. They were soooo grateful. The Book of Mormon is awesome and I feel like they really understood the importance and specialness of it. It was a really great experience. The Book of Mormon is true and I am really grateful for it in my life and for the opportunity I have to share it with others. It is such a privilege!

No comments:

Post a Comment