Monday, February 2, 2015

Emily and Candy



Hello! I have had a great week! Though, my family has been in Disney World for the last week so yes, I am a tad bit jealous. But, no worries, I am very, very, very happy to be on a mission and my jealousy has not distracted me at all!

We have been so busy this week. Sister Tse and I had extra meetings almost every day as well as the usual missionary work. But, that's alright, it has been very rewarding to be so busy!

Zone Training Meeting
Our zone training meeting this week went really well. It was so fun and also so spiritual. I think that everyone enjoyed it!

Our lessons this week have gone really well. We met with both Candy and Emily again! And they are both doing soooo awesome! We met with Emily on Thursday and then she also came to church on Sunday. It is crazy. She has already changed so much. She used to be very shy and a tiny bit awkward, but you can already see how much the gospel is blessing her. She has a new pep in her step which I believe comes from her knowledge that she really is a daughter of our Heavenly Father. She is learning so much and Sister Tse and I are so happy to work with her.

Candy is also doing so great! We met with her on Saturday before English class. It went really well. We asked one of the Young Women's advisers to help us teach and she was able to answer all of Candy's little questions. After her lesson we went to English class. English class is always so fun! At the end the missionaries teaching asked Candy if she could give the closing prayer. She did and it was the sweetest prayer! She thanked God for the opportunity to learn English and also for the opportunity to learn about the gospel and for the two Sisters who are helping her do it! It was so cute!
It was a good week. Every week is a good week!

English Class

No comments:

Post a Comment